We were proud to partner with one of America’s most iconic brands—built by visionary Henry Ford in 1903—to deliver mapping software updates that keep America’s drivers moving in the right direction.
Levelwing worked with Ford to develop an integrated and customized ecommerce platform—needed to deliver ‘large content’ map updates via digital download or USB fulfillment—in addition to both digital and physical marketing assets.
Levelwing created a full-custom solution, including:
- An end-to-end branding and marketing plan to drive sales and distribution both digitally and via direct mail
- An eCommerce platform with ongoing management of UX and design
- Services dedicated to creative, web development, analytics design, implementation, and QA
Unique segmentation of customers by both location and vehicle model allowed for both scaled distribution and customization of copy, media channel, and creative. We were able to:
- Identify the most effective ways to engage our consumers by reaching audiences in more than a half-dozen channels and effectively find the most efficient strategy
- Uniquely segment audiences to find location- and model-specific insights to help update ongoing campaign strategies
Actions + Results
We created a fully integrated platform with license management, back-end VIN validation, and decoder for determination of subscription or paid updates. Because of this:
- We provided the flexibility for customers to seamlessly download content or opt for USB
- We have driven millions of dollars of revenue per quarter and are continuing to discover opportunities to optimize spend to be more efficient and effective in our new digital implementations
*Ford does not allow for sharing of specific results in third party documentation.